Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tea Wreath

More Christmas gift making over here! When I saw this Tea Wreath at Kojo Design. I was excited about this project because I knew exactly who it would be good for! Kojo's tutorial was supper easy to follow and it make the project a quick gift to knock out! 
I did change a few little details, just because I did not read the tutorial carefully the first time! I just Mod Podge to glue down the paper down instead of a glue gun. I used thick paper and had to use the glue gun for the base of the wreath to get the paper to stay down. 
I covered the base of the wreath and back of the wreath with the same paper. On the clothes line pins I used 3 coordinating papers. I used a large wide ribbon to hang the tea wreath. When I give the wreath at Christmas I am going to pair it with a over the door hook.
After seeing the finished product I totally want one too! Thanks Kojo, I copied that!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this... we'd love it if you'd add this pic to our flickr group if you have a minute. :)
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/kojodesigns/
    Love your palette, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete