I loved the idea and thought my little guy would love it too!
I started with an old wipe case (mine was white), googly eyes, Dollar Store felt package, and some green remnant felt fabric. I choose to use E-6000 glue instead of a glue gun like Sweet Charlie recommended. This was a mistake. The E-6000 has a toxic smell and I had to leave our new toy outside for a couple days to 'air it out!'
The project was really easy and kinda fun! I didn't have any problems following the tutorial step-by-step. The 'teeth' part wasn't super easy but gluing teeth on the inside and outside of the opening certainly works best.
I added some embellishments to make the Green Monster extra fun for my little guy! Some spikes, a bow tie and claws!
And now for the fun to begin; one, two, three...BOO!
What a easy, entertaining project for me and my son!
Thanks Sweet Charlie, I copied that!