Monday, August 22, 2011

Construction Birthday Printables

For the big birthday I created some printables. These little details just help personalize the party a little more. I find it easier just to make what I want then try to find what I am looking for. I used the internet, picnik.com and Microsoft programs to create the following.
These invitations I picked up from Microsoft Word Templates. I modified them to be postcard side and created a second page to print on the back with addresses.

Coloring Pages

  Construction Site                        
                        

 Cutouts
I printed these cards (there are various cards) on card stock and cut them out to display in various placed.

 I printed these on sticker paper then cut them out and stuck them on the hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment