Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sugar Scrub

We all have those family members or friends that have everything they need or go buy what they want when they want it. This makes Christmas giving very hard. Every year I try to get creative to find something that these people could enjoy! 
I found a cute idea for a Sugar Scrub at By Stephanie Lynn. She provided a super easy recipe for making a sugar scrub. Since my family and most of my friends are in cold Ohio a nice sugar scrub is great for the dry skin of winter. 
I mixed up the brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and sunflower oil and that was that! Then I scooped it into canning jars. I created a label on picnik.com and cut a small piece of fabric for the lid. The whole project was completed in a very short time and partnered with a couple other items will make a great gift!

Thanks By Stephanie Lynn, I Copied That!

No comments:

Post a Comment