Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday Party Labels

I completely stumbled upon this idea! I was actually thinking of buying labels to use but hesitated because I could not find exactly what I wanted and did not want to spend money on something I did not love. 
I was reading through my Google Reader and saw these posts from I am Momma Hear Me Roar. She gave tons of photography tips but also included a tutorial on picnik.com. I had used picnik before but did NOT know the extent of the capabilities. Cheri did a great tutorial and I started playing like crazy!! It is so much easier than photoshop and it can do most of the same things!!
 
I used these labels for the party favors and for decorations. They added that personal touch that really makes an impact at a party! I received so many comments on all the little details and I think it was these that had a big impact!
Thanks I am Momma Hear Me Roar, I copied that!

No comments:

Post a Comment