Monday, August 8, 2011

Felt Cupcakes

I absolutely love all the felt food out there and wanted to try to make some as well! Then I came across this opportunity from Something Splendid.
IMG_0026
For a small fee I received all the supplies, template and web video directions on how to make these delicious cupcakes! It was so fun and well worth the fee! I ended up making two sets for gifts. Here is the first set:
I made two sets so mine are slightly different because of my available supplies. I then took the cupcakes and placed them in a fun basket. With a handmade apron and pot holder. 
I made the apron out of kitchen tea towels and used the same towels to make the pot holder.
I love these sweet cupcakes and think this gift it too cute for a toddler! 
Thanks Something Splendid, I copied that!




No comments:

Post a Comment